This pre-recorded web-based seminar (webinar) series is designed to give new and experienced nurse educators valuable tips to improve their teaching. The webinars will present the best evidence-based techniques that consistently meet the needs of learners. The focus will be on providing practical tips that you can use right away to improve your teaching effectiveness. Each webinar will include references, resources, and time for open discussion. Each webinar is one hour long.
- Compare and contrast tips that improve teaching effectiveness.
- Describe approaches to clinical instruction that work!
- Modifies or constructs an effective assessment.
- Summarizes the best tips to motivate and inspire learners.
- Compares competency with the life-long pursuit of excellence.
- Designs a plan for life-long learning for the nurse educator.
- Describes technology that is useful in nursing education.
- Critiques student-centered learning techniques.
- Forms a plan for educator as mentor to learners.
- Describes the role of nurse educator as a 360-degree leader.
|10 Tips to Improve Your Presentations
|6 Things You Can Do to Improve Your Clinical Instruction
|10 Tips to Motivate and Inspire Your Nurses
|Raise the Bar: Beyond Competency
|Lifelong Learning for the Staff Development Specialist
|10 Technology Tips for Nurse Educators
|Top 5 Student-Centered Learning Techniques
|Educator as Mentor
|Educator as Leader
The webinar series was taught by David W. Woodruff, MSN, RN-BC, CNS, CMSRN, CEN, a professionally-trained academic and career coach and nationally-recognized nursing expert.
Watch all the webinars now for $197.00!
As soon as you purchase the program you will get access to all of the webinars so that you can start learning right away. No special equipment is necessary, just your computer, speakers, and internet connection.